Purpose: Topical Anesthetic
For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do not use
- More than 1 patch at a time
- On damaged, broken or irritated skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Dispose of used patches in a manner that keeps them away from children or pets so they are not accidentally ingested or chewed
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Redness or irritation develops
- You experience localized skin reactions such as rash, itching, pain, swelling or blistering
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and older
- Clean and dry affected area
- Trim excessive hair for better adhesion
- Remove roll from container and remove outer wrap
- Tear off a patch from the roll. See illustration for instructions on removing the backing and applying to skin.
- Apply no more than 1 patch at time, no more than 3 or 4 times a day.
- Some individuals may not experience pain relief until several minutes or hours after applying
- Seal remaining roll with resealable tab, return to container and close cap securely
- Use patch as needed for up to 12 hours. Do not remove when wet or directly after showering or bathing. Allow patch to dry and then slowly remove.
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Acrylic adhesive
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Arnica montana flower extract
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Peppermint oil
- Polysorbate 80
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- White curcumin
*May contain this ingredient
Have Questions? Call 855-438-3944