Purpose: Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- Muscle strains
IMPORTANT: If this will be your first time using PainBloc24, or if you have sensitive skin, test on a small area prior to usage. Because the active ingredient is capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers, you may feel a warming or burning sensation after application. This is a sign that PainBloc24 is working to help block & relieve your pain. The warming or burning sensation will decline with daily use, usually by the second day, and is not a reason to discontinue. You can also mitigate discomfort by placing ice or something cool to the site of application.
Warm or hot water, exercise, direct sunlight or exposure to heat may increase the possibility of experiencing burning, stinging or itching from capsaicin. Do not apply immediately before or after exercise or other activities like swimming, bathing or exposure to heat or sunlight.
Wash hands with soap and cold water after each application. If applying to hands, wait 30 minutes, then wash with soap and cold water. Avoid touching sensitive areas of the body, eyes, nose and mucous membranes.
When using this product
- Use only as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated area.
- Do not use with a heating pad.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken, or irritated skin.
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight.
- If using before exercise, showering or swimming, apply, wait 30 minutes, then wash off before participating.
- A temporary burning sensation and/or redness may occur upon application. This is normal and generally stops after a few days of use.
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Severe burning sensation occurs
- You experience difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Condition worsens
- Redness persists, spreads, or becomes tender
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults over 18 years:
- To activate, apply by holding Pain Pen straight down and press tip repeatedly onto affected area until liquid ﬂows, then dab sparingly
- Allow to dry.
- Do not use more than twice a day.
- Wash hands with soap and cold water after each application. If applying to hands, wait 30 minutes, then wash with soap and cold water after each application.
- Wash application site 30-60 minutes after applying. This will reduce the risk of transferring medicine to sensitive areas.
- Repeat application, as needed, every 12 to 24 hours.
- If soap does not completely remove all product residue, try using skin or mineral oil.
- May take several days to reach full effect.
- Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether
- Hyaluronate Sodium
- Polysorbate 80
- Pramoxine HCl
- Propylene Glycol
Have Questions? Call 855-438-3944